Saturday, January 26, 2013

52 Weeks: Week Four

Excuse the crappy photograph, it doesn't do the girls or the moment justice. We had the nicest snuggle and playtime on the couch in the sun this morning.



This is my new hat. It does a great job covering up my messy hair on days when it's too warm to justify wearing a toque to drop D off at school. However, C.S. is a much cuter model than I am.



Another not so great photo, but if you look in the center of the circle you can see the realtor's sign on the neighbor's lawn.The burned out vehicles are just part of why the For Sale sign makes me happy.  (The vehicles have been there since the fire, 2 months ago.)



This makes me happy every single day. I installed a new motion-sensor light switch in the laundry room last Sunday. It works so much better than the old one and now the lights come on nice and bright every time I walk into the room with basket of laundry in one arm and a baby in the other. Everyone should have one of these for the laundry room.


1 comment:

Jeanette said...

That light is such a good idea!