Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15th, 2012

For Reid and all the other sweet babies whose time here was much too short...





Capture Your Grief: Day15

I think I have posted about his before, but I can't find it so I'll just ramble on again. I am so proud of all you that posted pictures and messages on your FB profiles in honor of your babies. I just can't make myself do it. I am more afraid of the lack of understanding and support that I would receive from the people who don't get it than I am afraid of being alone in my remembrance. I know that those who care and understand are already here. I strongly feel the need to protect myself and my son from those who don't.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sending love. x

Merry said...

Love to you. I would love to see a picture of Reid one day, if you can ever share him with me. Xxx

I couldn't make Freddie my profile picture. If I did, I could never change it back. We do what we can.

Beth said...

I'm always scared to do it but I feel I have to (not for snowflake but to support 'real life' babylost friends) and I aways end up glad I did. One of my friends who's never lost a baby joined in the wave of light and it meant so much.