Saturday, March 5, 2011

Away

I got sick of sitting around waiting for the 2ww to be over so I decided to take off for a few days. D and I drove down to my brother and SIL's for the next few days to hang out with my niece and see a few carefully selected people. I just needed to get away from home and taking temps and FF, who gave me a free VIP preview so now I know exactly when I would be due if this cycle actually worked (which I doubt it will). We left D.G. at home so he could sleep in and play video games all day tomorrow. (He hasn't had the chance to do that since June so it's a break for him too.) You can expect a report on the visit on Tuesday night when we get home to D.G. and my laptop.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I hope you have a good time. I think it will be great to get away...